Yes We Are Open.
- We continue to be an “appointment required” establishment.
- Please call us to arrange a pick up time for any left items – we are not in the position to store your things.
- Online booking always requires a credit card saved to your online profile. Yoga Pass users scroll past credit card and toggle Gift Certificate/Gift Card/Series to enter your yoga pass series number. We can toggle to your pass once we get your registration (if you reserve with a credit card).
- If you need help please leave a message when calling us (304-413-0270). Our text robot will also try to help. Sorry, no message means no call back.
- Do call us to reserve an appointment for some Bliss Shop fun (304-413-0270).
Massage & Private Sessions
- If you would like to wear a mask or us to wear a mask just ask.
- Your therapist will call or text you when they are ready for you to enter. Check your email confirmation for the door code.
- For body work sessions, be sure to fill out the intake forms that we sent to you pre-session or download and print:
- The intake form covers medications and existing conditions.
- The Service agreement form covers our cancellation policy, membership agreement and no solicitation policy.
Yoga & Classes
- Doors will be unlocked a few minutes before class.
- For yoga classes bring your own props (at a minimum your own yoga mat). Read the class description of the class that you are attending. Teachers may ask you to bring more than a mat.
- We do have props for sale in all price ranges.
- If you register for a class but do not show up for class, your pass or card will be charged.
Note: We still have weekly zoom yoga classes (see the schedule).
All Bodywork (Massage, Energy work, Private Yoga, & Consults)
Yoga, Workshops & Events
Mobile Bookers use the Link Below:
Call Us at 304-413-0270
Email us at [email protected]
Complete our contact form
See our Facebook Page for class announcements and specials!